Effective from 25. May 2021.
I. General Provisions
Service Provider`s details:
Service Provider`s Name:
Seat and Postal Address:
1139 Budapest, Váci út 99., 6th floor
Metropolitan Court acting as Registry Court
Company Registration Number:
Customer Service availability :
Please send your message using the Chat function
Customer Service email address:
in case of live streaming (video): online @interticket.hu
Location and Contact for Complaints:
1139 Budapest, Váci út 99., Balance Building
Please send your message using the Chat function
in case of live streaming (video): online @interticket.hu
Weekdays between 10.00 and 16.00
Name of Data Storage Provider:
Address of Data Storage Provider:
1087 Budapest, Asztalos Sándor u. 13.
COVID-19 (coronavirus) information and rules for event visitors
According to the current Hungarian regulations, adults may only attend events by presenting a valid Hungarian COVID card (it is issued by the Hungarian authorities to a person who has received COVID vaccines in Hungary) as well as an identity card.
According to the law, it is mandatory for the organizer of the event to check the existence of the COVID card at the time of entry. Whoever does not have the COVID card, must be refused to enter - regardless of whether the person concerned has a valid ticket. Persons under legal age are allowed to be present at the event only if accompanied by an adult with a valid COVID card. Proof of age is required for over the age of six (identity card, passport, driver's license or student card).
We would like to draw the attention of our esteemed customers to the fact that the rules for entering the event may still change as a result of government measures. Please note that the rules for attending events may change between the time of ticket purchase and the date of the event.
Please also note that each venue may set its own rules in accordance with current legislation, so be sure to check the information posted by the event organizer before heading to the event.
1. These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as „GTC”) define the terms and conditions of the use of the service for the purchase of admission tickets between the Service Provider and any natural or legal person using the online system (hereinafter referred to as „the Customer”) as well as any rights and obligations between the Service Provider, the Event Organizer and the Customer.
2. Service Provider operates an online system (hereinafter referred to as „the System”) to primarily promote the purchase of tickets and season tickets (hereinafter referred to as „the Tickets”) for various theatre, music, sport and other events (hereinafter referred to as Event) as well as the purchase of online products and services (vouchers, books, audio recording, parking tickets, etc.). If the rules for the sale of the latter products differ from the general terms and conditions, this GTC expressly indicates this. The Service Provider thus provides the possibility for the Customers to purchase Tickets and other products listed in its System online (hereinafter referred to as "the Service").
3. Service Provider does not participate in the organization and implementation of the Event, its activity and responsibility are limited to the participation in the sale of the Tickets as agent or intermediary. The organizer of the event (hereinafter referred to as “Event Organizer”) is responsible for the delivery of the Event as advertised. Service Provider assumes no responsibility for the conduct of the performers, athletes or other performers or the quality, organization or failure of the performance. Service Provider sells the Tickets and any relevant services for the performances and cultural-artistic productions organized by the Event Organizer as a commissioner, or if such agreement has been made, as an agent or intermediary. If Service Provider sells the Tickets as a commissioner, Customer will receive an invoice for the Tickets from the Service Provider, whereas if Service Provider acts as an intermediary in the sale of the tickets, the invoice for the Ticket will be issued by Event Organizer.
4. Service Provider shall not sell products that require licence and thus needs a permit.
6. The resulting agreement is a written contract and the contract is certified by the Customer's electronically saved purchase data, which the Service Provider shall retain for the time specified in the laws on accounting and taxation. The data entered by the Customer, the data stored in the Service Provider's system, the bank's verification of the transaction and the wording of the General Terms and Conditions together shall form the written contract.
7. The contract between the Parties is in Hungarian.
8. Service Provider informs the Customer and Customer expressly accepts that Service Provider is entitled to unilaterally amend of GTC. If the GTC is modified, Service Provider shall notify Customer by publishing the changes on the Website, at least eight (8) days before the amendment enters into force.
II. According to section 11 of Hungarian Government Decree 45/2014. (II.26.) on pre-contractual information on contracts between distant parties
1. Service Provider notifies the Customer of the following information. We kindly ask our customers to refer to these details before purchasing a Ticket (or possibly any other product) and only make purchases with this knowledge (the law calls this “entering into a contract”).
a) The essential characteristics of Service, i.e. Event, can be found on Event's listing page. The listing page includes full information on the range of currently available Tickets, their price, as gross amount, which includes VAT to be paid in particular cases, referring to the legal Hungarian currency “Forint”, in "HUF" format. Service Provider does not sell such products for which unit price would be a legal requirement (products sold in various pack sizes or as multipacks). Customer may view the details of the performances without registering on Service Provider`s website, however Customer must register to purchase a Ticket.
b) Service Provider's name is included in Section I.
c) The company's seat, postal address, telephone number, fax number and email address are included in Section I. In the event of selling a ticket, Service Provider acts as a commissioner or agent of the Event Organizer. Event Organizer`s name and address are included within the description of the Event. The name and other identification details of Event Organizer are also included on the front of the Ticket.
d) The place of business of Service Provider is the headquarters indicated in section I. Consumer complaints can be sent to any of the contacts of Service Provider specified in Section I.
e) The total amount of purchase price for the product or Service with added tax is displayed in the so called “basket” section of the purchase website, specifying the gross Ticket prices, handling fees and any potential delivery charges. The Customer cannot be charged anything else on top of the gross prices listed in this section.
f) Service Provider shall not use contracts for indefinite time or lump sum contracts. The price shall include all fees and expenses relating to that purchase.
g) Customer`s telecommunication service provider may charge extra fees, based on any individual subscriber or customer contract with such provider, for the web, mobile or other electronic connection used by the device (mobile phone, telephone, computer with Internet access, tablet etc.) used to complete the purchase or as a fee for any special payment (e.g. mobile payment). However, Service Provider shall not apply premium rate Services.
h) The indicated prices are the total prices for the Service, in Hungarian Forints; these are gross prices that already include the amount of VAT. Due to the nature of Services it is not possible to indicate unit prices. If the Customer needs to pay handling fees for the use of the System, the System shall indicate this during the purchasing process. Handling fee shall be the fee for the Services provided by Service Provider, it is not an amount charged for the use of a bank card or other way of payment. The chosen method of delivery (eg. Courier) may incur additional charges, which is indicated by the System in details. The total price includes all expenses. In addition to the usual card payment Service Provider accepts other methods of payment, as detailed in Service Provider¢s Customer Information and FAQs. Payment and the delivery of e-Tickets to the e-mail address specified by the Customer happen virtually instantaneously, in real time. It is not possible to have an e-Ticket delivered - these are sent electronically by Service Provider. This service is automatic and it is immediately completed. The rules on complaint procedure are included in Section XII of this document.
i) Section VII and Annex 2 and 3 contain information on deadlines and other conditions of Customer's withdrawal and cancellation rights.
j) Section VII and Annex 2 and 3 contain information on fees relating to the return of the product.
k) Service Provider does not does carry out such transactions in case of which Customer would have the obligation to reimburse Service Provider for its reasonable costs in case Customer decide to exercise their right to withdrawal or cancellation.
l) Based on Paragraph 1 l) of Section 29 of Government Decree 45/2014. (II.26.), Customer is not entitled to exercise its right to withdrawal or cancellation if the Ticket for the Event is for a specific time (definite day, term). Section VII and Annex 2 and 3 contain more information on Customer`s right to withdrawal or cancellation.
m) Legal obligations on liability for defects and product warranty are detailed in Section VIII and Annex 4 of this document.
n) Service Provider`s call centre operates between 9am to 5pm on working days, which is readily available to Customers on +36-1-266-0000 or by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on Government Decree 151/2003 (IX. 22.) and its annex, warranty obligations do not apply to the product category sold by the Service Provider .
o) Service Provider has not signed the code of conduct specified by the law on the prohibition of unfair commercial practices against consumers and is not subject to such.
p) The contract between Service Provider and Customer is for a fixed period of time, in case of the purchase of a Ticket it ends with the time of the Event, or with the time the event is visited (eg. in case of Tickets for exhibitions for non-specified times), in other cases it ends when the product is received.
q) The contract does not change into a contract of indefinite period.
r) During the process of purchase Customer has no other obligations beyond payment.
s) Customer does not provide deposits or other financial security for the Service Provider.
t) Operation of digital content, technical protection measures: availability of servers providing data is annually over 99.9%. Data is stored by RAID technology on several hard drives on the servers. If either of these hard drives is damaged, the System shall remain operational with the remaining hard drives. The entire data content is regularly backed up therefore original data can be restored in case of any problem.
u) Interoperability of digital content with hardware and software: The appearing data is stored in MSSQL and MySQL database. Sensitive data is stored in encryption of adequate strength, to encode such data hardware support built into the processor is used.
v) According to Government Decree 378/2016 (XII.2.) on the legal succession of central government departments and budgetary institutions serving in the budgetary organization, as well as on the receipt of certain public tasks, the National Consumer Protection Authority was terminated on December 31, 2016 by legal succession. In second instance cases, the Pest County Government Office is acting with national competence. In 197 districts, consumer protection is the first level of authority, so consumers can send their complaints to the regional offices of districts with effect from 1 January 2017. Contact information can be found here:http://jarasinfo.gov.hu/.
w) The arbitration board will have jurisdiction to settle out of court any disputes between the consumer and the enterprise relating to the quality or safety of the product, the application of product liability rules, the quality of Service, as well as the conclusion of contract between the parties and any dispute regarding the fulfilment of such (consumer dispute). To this end the arbitration board shall attempt to reach an agreement between the parties, or if this not achievable, it shall make a decision in order to ensure easy, fast, efficient and cost-effective enforcement of consumer rights. The arbitration board shall, at the request of the consumer or the enterprise, give advice on the rights and obligations of consumer. The arbitration board is an independent body operating alongside the county (metropolitan) chambers of commerce and industry. Name of the competent arbitration board by Service Provider’s headquarters: Arbitration Board of Budapest; address: 1016 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 99. III. em. 310., postal address: 1253 Budapest, Pf.: 10.
We are reminding our customers in the European Union that if they have a cross-border consumer dispute - that is, their usual residence is not in Hungary - they can also use the online dispute resolution platform for products or services purchased over the Internet. The online dispute resolution platform can be accessed via the following link:https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show
III. Customer`s data
1. Service Provider reserves the right to reject any order which it reasonably suspects to have been made in breach of the System or the Tickets or if false or incomplete information is given.
2. Customer is fully responsible for the username and password for their user account, as well as any purchase or any other transaction made with these. Customer agrees to notify Service Provider's Customer Service immediately in case of any unauthorized use of their data or any violation of security. Service Provider assumes no responsibility for damages resulting from the storage of the password or username or if the password is made available to any third parties.
3. Customer agrees that all information entered in the System is true. Service Provider assumes no responsibility for damages resulting from false, incorrect or untrue data or email address given during the purchase process. Service Provider and Event Organizer are responsible for fulfilment and issuing the invoice according to the information provided by Customer. Service Provider is entitled to delete any obviously faulty or false data and furthermore, in case there is doubt, verify authenticity of Customer. In the case of Events where Event Organizer issues the Tickets by name and such cannot be transferred, Service Provider is entitled to check Customer`s data as required by the Event Organizer
5. Customer has the option to modify or delete the contents of the basket or choose another product on the so-called “Basket” interface of the website. Customer gives information necessary to carry out the transaction on the subsequent, so-called “Payment” page. If it is necessary to modify these details, Customer is able to do so before the so called “basket-time” is up or before clicking the “Pay” or "Order with obligation to pay" buttons. The payment will then be made on the payment service provider's interface (depending on the payment method chosen) (the bank's data interface; the information provided here is not recognized or stored by the Service Provider).
6.Registration allows Customer to give their details only once and not with each purchase. Customer is entitled to prohibit use of such data by choosing to opt out at any time. Entering a password during registration will allow the Customer to enter his or her data only once and not for each purchase. Customer can confirm their registration by clicking on the link in the email sent by Service Provider to the e-mail address provided. Customer may prohibit the use of the data for registration purposes by unsubscribing at any time.
8. In connection with the handling and storage of personal data, Service Provider shall act with the utmost care required. However, Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages caused by inevitable attacks suffered despite its best efforts.
IV. The process of buying tickets online
1. Detailed rules on how to buy a ticket are provided in Service Provider's Customer's Guide. Pre-registration is required for any purchase on the Jegy.hu website. In order to avoid misuse of the Customer's data or e-mail address, Service Provider sends an e-mail to the e-mail address provided during the registration requesting Customer to confirm registration. If registration is not confirmed within 48 hours, Service Provider will cancel the registration or the temporary customer account created. By confirming the registration, Customer is granted a valid password for secure access to the customer`s account. The customer account is in temporary status until the registration is confirmed and the confirmation is permanently established.
2. In accordance with the provisions of the law, online stores are obliged to confirm Customer's order within 48 hours. In the event that Customer buys a Ticket through the Service Provider`s system, the ticket purchase will be carried out in real time, immediately after the payment has been successfully completed and Customer will receive the ordered Tickets in electronic format, immediately. Thus, instead of an order confirmation within 48 hours, Customer will receive a confirmation email (or other electronic message) containing the Ticket itself.
3. If Customer does not receive the purchased tickets within a few minutes of the purchase, the reason is likely to be a connection failure. It is important that in this case Customer should not repeat the transaction but should contact Service Provider`s Customer Service (+ 36-1-266-0000) to immediately resolve the problem. At the same time, please note that if confirmation of the order is not received within 48 hours, Customer will be relieved of the obligation, i.e. they will no longer be bound by their order and will not be required to receive and pay for the order.
V. Price, payment and delivery terms
1. Detailed rules regarding payment, methods of payment and acceptance of Tickets are included in Service Provider’s Customer Guide.
2. Service Provider assumes no responsibility for any errors during bank payment.
3. The automatic confirmation emails are sent to the email address provided by Customer. Customer shall be liable for any damage resulting from providing incorrect email address.
4. It is the Event Organizer’s responsibility to specify the price of the Tickets. Service Provider reserves the right to modify the Tickets’ price or the amount of additional costs on Event Organizer’s instructions. The right to modify prices does not apply to purchases already in progress.
5. Placing the Ticket in the Basket does not obligate Customer to carry out the purchase. If Customer decides not to purchase the selected Ticket, they can remove the Ticket from the basket at any time or delete the contents of the entire basket; also, the Basket times out after 30 minutes and the contents are automatically deleted (in certain cases the basket time may be shorter or longer which is clearly and continuously indicated on the given webpage).
6. It is not possible to reserve Tickets without payment. Payment and delivery of the electronic Ticket to the email address provided by Customer happens virtually instantaneously, in real time. It is not possible to have an e-Ticket delivered – Service Provider sends these electronically. This Service is automatic.
7. Service Provider stores the electronic documents relating to the purchase at its seat or at the server site used for storing the servers (T-Systems Adatpark, H-1087 Budapest, Asztalos Sándor u. 13.).
8. The Buyer will receive a so-called e-invoice (electronic invoice) from the purchase. An electronic invoice is an invoice which contains the invoice data in the form of electronic signals. The electronic invoice can only be issued, transmitted and stored in electronic form, its paper-based method cannot be used as an original authentic document. The Service Provider or the Event Organizer will automatically send the e-invoice based on the data provided by the Customer, issued by an e-invoice service provider (számlázz.hu, operator: KBOSS.hu Kft., Tax number: 13421739-2-13, company registration number: 13-09-101824, registered office: 2000 Szentendre, Táltos street 22 / b). The electronic invoices are kept by the számlázz.hu at its registered office. By initiating the purchase process, the Customer expressly declares that he/she accepts the e-invoice and the transfer of his/her data to the e-invoice service provider. Please note that the invoices will be handed over online to the tax authority in accordance with the rules of the legislation in force at any given time, and that the invoices cannot be modified retrospectively. The gift voucher is issued in accordance with § 259.15 of the VAT Act. is classified as a money substitute and, as such, is not subject to VAT. The sale of a money substitute asset does not count as a supply of goods and is therefore exempt from the obligation to issue an invoice, provided that an accounting document is issued for the transaction. It is not possible to retrospectively change the details of the issuer's receipt issued when purchasing the gift voucher.
V / A. Provisions for SZÉP card payments
1. In the case of certain events, the Organizer may allow the ticket purchaser to pay the purchase price of the ticket with the Széchenyi Rest Card (known in Hungarian as „SZÉP card”) regulated in accordance with Government Decree 76/2018 (IV. 20.) (hereinafter „SZÉP decree”). It is not possible to buy tickets for all events using the SZÉP card, as the SZÉP decree itself limits the range of events. If the given event belongs to the scope permitted by the SZÉP decree, the Organizer is entitled to decide whether or not to accept the SZÉP card for the given event.
2. In normal circumstances, the amount available on the leisure sub-account of the SZÉP card can be used for ticket purchase, however, in its decree issued on 15 April 2021, the Government of Hungary decided that until December 31, 2021, the transition between the sub-accounts of the SZÉP card is allowed, which means that temporarily e.g. the fringe benefit received for accommodation can also be used for cultural purposes. This new rule entered into force on 25 April 2021. However, only one sub-account can be used per purchase.
3. Transactions concluded during the acceptance of the SZÉP card are considered to be legal relationships between the SZÉP card holder and the Organizer. During the transaction, the Service Provider provides only the ticketing system as software, and does not participate as an agent or commission agent during the sale.
4. The Organizer concludes the contracts directly with the financial institution accepting the SZÉP cards. Accordingly, the Service Provider is not involved in legal disputes related to SZÉP card operations, between the cardholder and the Organizer or the financial institution, all liability related to such disputes is excluded.
5. In case of event tickets that can be purchased with the SZÉP card, SZÉP card will appear as a payment option on the payment subpage. The purchase will be successful only if the usable amount available in the selected pocket of the SZÉP card fully covers the value of the selected products in the basket, as it is not possible to pay partly with a SZÉP card and partly with a bank card.
VI. Ticket types; Special rules relating to self-printed tickets (e-ticket) and mobile tickets
1. Ticket types:
Electronic voucher. After the purchase, Service Provider sends a confirmation e-mail to the Customer`s e-mail address which contains the voucher as either a clickable link or as an attachment via a so-called landing page. The email contains the details of the purchased Tickets and a voucher identifier. The voucher must be printed and can be exchanged to the printed ticket on the day of the performance in the ticket office at the venue.
E-ticket. After the purchase, Service Provider sends an e-mail to the Customer`s e-mail address, which contains the e-ticket as either a clickable link or as an attachment via a so-called landing page. The e-ticket is a full electronic ticket. The number and bar code on the e-ticket contains all the necessary information for electronic access. The bar code can be checked electronically at the event site at the time of entry.
After payment, the delivery of the e-voucher or e-ticket to the e-mail account specified by the Customer is done practically in real time, immediately. No electronic voucher or e-ticket can be delivered; Service Provider will deliver it electronically. The service is automatic.
2. The electronic voucher or e-ticket may be downloaded and printed by the Customer after the successful purchase and these cannot be received either personally in the ticket office or by post. The printed e-ticket can be used if the bar code and code adjacent to the bar code are clearly legible.
3. All consequences and damages resulting from loss, theft, defective printout, copying, duplicating of self-print Tickets are Customer's responsibility. Customer must take the printed e-Ticket to the Event. Customer acknowledges that Event Organizer verifies the e-Ticket’s barcode electronically at the Event and immediately invalidates it. Entry is granted by the first validation. Therefore the first Ticket accepted by Event Organizer’s entry System as valid will be accepted as a valid Ticket. Any subsequent attempt will be invalid and thus unsuccessful; the Ticket holder may be refused entry irrespective of the fact whether the person showing the invalid Ticket is the person who has originally purchased the e-Ticket. In such cases Service Provider shall be not be liable for compensation.
4. If Event Organizer has made this decision, at certain events, entry may be made available to customers who have a "smartphone" and who show their phone. In this case, Service Provider will deliver the ticket to the application downloaded by the Customer to their phone (so-called electronic wallet).
5. If the page relating to the given event expressly specifies, Service Provider may provide, by request of Customer, for certain events, paper-based, so-called traditional tickets printed on secure paper and have these delivered by courier service at Customer's expense. In this case, this delivery option, the courier service fee and the delivery deadline will be shown on the Basket page (gross amount for the fee). For products sold by the Service Provider, the shipping fee does not depend on the amount or weight.
VII. Withdrawal and cancellation rights
1. The purchase can be cancelled at any time without any consequences before pressing the "Payment" or "Order with payment obligation" button.
The Buyer – based on the 45/2014. (II.26.) of the Government Decree § 29. (1) l) - can not exercise his/her right of withdrawal or cancellation if the ticket for the event is for a specific date (on a given day, deadline).This also applies if the Buyer purchases a ticket (viewing right) for an online event that is available at a specified time, at the same time as the broadcasted event (live streaming). In this case, the Service Provider is not able to redeem the ticket or refund the value of the purchase (except in the case of a cancelled event).
If the Buyer purchases a ticket for an online event that is available within a specified time interval and can be viewed one or more times within a time period(available video content, video on demand), then the Buyer – according to the 45/2014. (II.26)Government Decree 29. § (1) m) - by clicking on the “Watch video” button or starting to watch the video in any way, the Buyer gives his explicit, prior consent for the Service Provider to start the fulfillment and declares acknowledging that he/she can no longer exercise his/her 14-day right of withdrawal as he/she has already begun viewing the video content.
2. If Customer bought Tickets that are not for a specific time (for example museum tickets that can be used at any time) or if Customer bought other items (e.g. book, publishing, merchandising products, etc.) that are subject to the rules on customers¢withdrawal and cancellation rights under Government Decree 45/2014. (II.26.), such rights may be exercised as follows:
a) In cases specified above the right of withdrawal and cancellation can be exercised within 14 days following the purchase by using the sample declaration of withdrawal and cancellation, included in Annex 2 of this document, or by any other clear statement to this effect.
b) In case of Tickets that are not for a specific time (for example museum tickets that can be used at any time) in addition to filling out the sample declaration included in Annex 2 of this GTC Customer has to indicate the code included on the e-Ticket / voucher. Customer furthermore has to declare that the Ticket has not been used. It is not necessary to return the Ticket as Service Provider will invalidate it electronically.
c) If Customer bought anything other than Tickets, that is, merchandising, or has received printed Tickets that are not for a specific time sent via courier, Customer will have to return such items to Service Provider's headquarters (1139 Budapest, Váci út 99. Floor 6.) within 14 (fourteen) days following the notification regarding cancellation or withdrawal. This shall be done at Customer's expense. Customer shall be responsible for any loss of value resulting from any use over the use to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the product.
d) If Customer legitimately cancels the contract, Service Provider shall refund the total amount paid by Customer immediately but no later than 14 (fourteen) days following the notification regarding cancellation or withdrawal. The amount due will be repaid to Customer using the same payment method Customer used during the purchase. In case of a contract relating to the sales of a product Service Provider is entitled to withhold payment until the Customer returns the product or until it is undoubtedly proven that it has been returned by Customer.
e) Further information on withdrawal and cancellation can be found in Appendix 3 of the present GTC.
VIII. Liability for defects, product warranty
1. Information on liability for defects and product warranty are detailed in Annex 4 of this GTC.
IX. Limitations of Service Provider’s Service
1. Customer accepts that due to the characteristics of the Internet, continuous operation of the System may be interrupted without prior knowledge or intention of Service Provider. Therefore, Service Provider does not guarantee the fail-safe and uninterrupted operation of the Service and the related website, or continuous or fail-safe access to the Service.
2. Service Provider is entitled to stop the Service fully or partially without any prior notification, in order to carry out maintenance work on the Service or the related website or for other security considerations.
3. Service Provider shall make every effort to ensure that information received from Event Organizers reach those affected. However, Service Provider takes no responsibility for that information on the Service’s website that the Event Organizer input into the System itself or for information provided by Event Organizer was input by Service Provider’s employee.
4. Service Provider is only liable for damages caused by its intentional or grossly negligent errors. The extent of liability cannot exceed the value of the transaction.
5. Customer accepts that Service Provider cannot be held liable for any damage or abuse that may arise during or resulting from card payments.
6. Service Provider excludes liability for any loss or damage caused by breach of contract, unlawful act or omission of Customer, Event Organizer or a third party.
X. Rules relating to the Event
1. It is the Event Organizer’s responsibility that the Event is run as advertised. The name and other identification details of Organizer are also included on the first page of the Ticket. Customer accepts that Service Provider accepts no responsibility for the running of the Event, the delivery of the performers, sports personalities participating in the Event or for the quality, organization, fulfilment or failure of the performance. Therefore, the contractual relationship relating to the participation at the Event and the obligation to provide the Service is between the individual who shows the Ticket and the Event Organizer. This relationship is governed by the rules specified on the website of the Event and on Event Organizer`s official website. Therefore, Service Provider cannot be a party in any dispute between Event Organizer and Customer (or the owner of the Ticket) which is initiated due to the insufficient quality of the Event or because the Event has not been held. The conditions relating to participation, the policies of the Event or the venue housing the Event can be significantly different. Event Organizer is entitled to specify these rules; therefore, Customer may obtain further information on such rules from the Organizer.
2. The Ticket is freely transferable unless the Organizer of the Event decides otherwise, but in this latter case, the event data sheet contains rules for this. Customer accepts that the Ticket shall only be transferred to another person if the new Ticket holder accepts Service Provider’s GTC.
3. Unless stated otherwise on the Ticket, Ticket entitles Ticket holder to one‑time entry to the Event stated on the Ticket, for one person. Lost, damaged or destroyed Tickets cannot be replaced.
4. The starting time stated on the Ticket is indicative only; the actual starting time may be different.
5. Depending on its type, the Ticket may contain digital and analogue security features which protects the Ticket against fraud. If Service Provider, Event Organizer or the security company working at the venue believes that the safety features on the Ticket are damaged, incomplete, show signs of deliberate damage or they perceive the Ticket to be reproduced or copied, holder of the Ticket may be refused entry to the Event or ordered to leave the venue of the Event. If entry is refused for the above reasons, Customer has no right to claim damages from Service Provider.
6. Certain Tickets entitle only a certain group of users for entry (child Tickets, senior Tickets, professional Tickets etc). Service Provider does not check entitlement at the time of purchase. However, Event Organizer is entitled, via security working at the venue, to check whether the Ticket holder is entitled to use the special admission Ticket. Admission may be refused until Ticket holder is able to justify that they are entitled to use such special Ticket. If entry is refused for the above reasons, Customer or Ticket holder has no right to claim compensation.
7. In certain cases, Tickets only allow access to certain areas within the Event.
8. The Event can only be visited at the visitor's own risk. Although the Event Organizer shall take all reasonable care to ensure the safe running of the Event, Service Provider does not take any responsibility for any potentially irresponsibly behaving visitors. Persons under the influence of drugs, intoxicating substances or other psychedelic substances will be refused admission even if they present a valid Ticket.
9. Video and sound recording may be carried out at the Event in which visitors to the Event may be recorded. The visitor of the Event cannot claim any compensation or payment from Service Provider for such recordings.
10. Visitors may be removed from the Event if they breach terms and conditions, the terms of the Event or Venue, breach any rules or regulations specified by the security staff or other policing staff in order to ensure uninterrupted entertainment of other visitors to the Event. In case of such rejection, Service Provider cannot be held responsible for compensation.
11. In case of the majority of the Events, Event Organizer reserves the right to make justified alterations to the person of the performing artist, participant or performer, or the cast or the Event.
12. In case of an outdoor Event, it is possible for Event Organizers to advertise a reserve day (rain day). If the rain day has been advertised, Event Organizer may decide any time to run the Event on this day. Service Provider shall inform Customers of such decision via the www.Jegy.hu website immediately as soon as it receives this information from Event Organizer. Customer accepts that it is not entitled to right of withdrawal if the Event is run on the so-called rain day. As is customary in this profession, any Event thatis interrupted, prematurely ended or delayed due to the weather will be considered as duly held if more than half of the Event has run, or if the Event is delayed by less than 50% of the planned length of the Event or it is interrupted for less than 25% of the length of the Event. Event Organizer is entitled to specify different rules for the so-called rain day or Events partially held.
13. Service Provider shall take all reasonable care to ensure that Customers are informed and the return of the Tickets is facilitated in case the Event is cancelled. However, Customer accepts that in case an Event is cancelled, Event Organizer makes the decision relating to the process, venue and time limits of Ticket redemption, and the realization of such will be the responsibility of the Event Organizer. Service Provider shall promptly publish any such information on the Jegy.hu website as soon as it is officially received from Event Organizer. In the absence of such assignment from Event Organizer to refund Tickets, Service Provider shall not be responsible to refund the price of the Tickets. Refunds will be issued during the timeframe specified by the Event Organizer, but within a maximum of thirty (30) days¢term of preclusion, by presenting the original Ticket and receipt. Neither the Event Organizer, nor the refunding company shall be responsible to pay for any additional, real or perceived damages or expenses in addition to the actual price of the Ticket. No refunds will be issued in cases other than the cancellation of the Event. In case the Event is cancelled, the legitimacy of the refund of the price of any Services used during the purchase of the Ticket shall be judged on the basis whether such Services have gone into completion by the Provider of such Service.Any handling charge charged is the fee for the use of the ticket purchase system and not included in the ticket price. In case of non-performance, the handling fee will be refunded, unless the non-performance is due to a reason set forth in Section X.14. points.
14. If as a result of war, rebellion, terrorist act, strike, accident, fire, blockade, flood, epidemiological authority decision, measure or proposal, natural disaster, severe energy supply disruption or other unforeseeable and unavoidable obstacle, or the Event Organizer's decision due to the epidemic , which is outside the scope of the Customer or the Service Provider, one of them is unable to fulfill any of its contractual obligations, such person shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of these events. If an Event is cancelled as a result of the circumstances listed above, the Service Provider will notify the Buyers as soon as possible. After the obstacle is removed, the Event Organizer may, at its own discretion, replace the missed event if the number of events affected by the cancellation, the nature of the obstacle and the number of affected Customers, as well as the capacity available to the Event Organizer allow. In case of a cancelled event, the Event Organizer will decide on the compensation of the Customers and will ensure the coverage of the compensation. In the absence of this, the Service Provider is not obliged to reimburse the purchase price of the ticket.
X/A. Special regulations concerning certain sporting events:
1. In the case of sporting events, the Entry Ticket is a contract between the organizer of the sporting event (hereinafter referred to as the Organizer), in the case of a sporting event held abroad, the domestic sports organization involved in the arrangement of such events and the Purchaser. In case the sporting event is taking place abroad, the Organizer shall determine, together with the domestic sports organization participating in the event organization, the conditions governing the purchase of the Entry Tickets. By paying the price of the Entry Ticket, the Purchaser accepts the terms and conditions set by the Organizer (in the case of a sporting event held abroad, the domestic sports organization participating in the event organization).
2. The Purchaser acknowledges that the Organizer (in the case of a sporting event held abroad, the domestic sports organization participating in the event organization) may make the purchase of the Entry Ticket subject to the possession of a club card, Football Card or other registration.
3. The Purchaser takes note that the ticket purchase is only one of the prerequisites for participating in a sporting event. In addition, the Purchaser is required to comply with the rules of the course published at the venue or on the Internet or otherwise published in connection with the sporting event.
4. The Organizer (in the case of a sporting event organized abroad or away, the domestic sports organization participating in the event organization) may decide that at the time of purchase, the Purchaser receives a so-called voucher instead of the Entry Ticket and hands over the Entry Ticket prior to the match, at a time specified by the Organizer in a location close to the match venue, after verifying the Purchaser’s personal information.
5. The Organizer (in the case of sporting event organized in a foreign country or away, the domestic sports organization participating in the event organization) may decide, on the basis of a legal obligation or at its own discretion, that the sporting event can be attended only by a name ticket. In this case, the Entry Ticket contains the Purchaser's name and date of birth for the identification at the time of entry. Name tickets, passes and vouchers are not transferable without modification after they have been issued. The Organizer (in the case of a sporting event organized abroad or away, the domestic sports organization involved in the event organization) may decide to provide a so-called name transcription option for transferring the name Entry Tickets free of charge or in return for payment. Tickets, passes and vouchers purchased personally may be transcribed personally by the ticket holder (whose details appear on the ticket), after a credible proof of identity, at the location specified by the Organizer. Tickets, passes and vouchers purchased online can only be transcribed online and can only be initiated by the person who purchased the ticket, pass or voucher himself.
6. In the case of a sporting event organized in Hungary, if the sporting event has been cancelled, or has been organized by excluding spectators or limiting the number of spectators, the domestic sports organization as the Organizer will refund the price of Entry Ticket within three working days at the cashier of the stadium or at the point of purchase. If the sporting event has been interrupted, the Entry Ticket will be valid to the repeated sporting event. With these exceptions, there is no refund of the Entry Ticket. In the case of sporting events taking place abroad, the refund terms and conditions determined by the foreign Organizer shall apply.
7. If the Organizer has taken out liability insurance for the spectators of the sporting event, the Organizer's liability insurance shall be limited to the person whose personal data are included in the entry document (ticket, pass, etc.), if a sale is made by name. If the Entry Tickets are not named, the liability insurance covers the person who has validly entered with such Entry Ticket.
8. The Organizer may decide that only certain fan card holders can purchase an Entry Ticket for a certain sector, and the Organizer has the right to decide whether to require club card obligation or any other restrictions (eg club card is required, national club card is required, guest club card is required, HFF Football Card is required, purchase code is required, etc.)
X/B. Specific measures required by the European Football Association (UEFA) in relation to the coronavirus epidemic
1. No standing spectators are allowed, i.e. all spectators must have an assigned seat.
2. During and after the match, must be follow rules to ensure minimal contact between spectators and in particular the minimum social distance – as defined in the applicable local legislation/regulations.
3. Follow queuing lanes
4. Ticket holders must not come to the stadium and must contact the relevant local health authorities for guidance if they are suffering from any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 .
5. Ticket holders must not come to the stadium if within the last 14 days they have tested positive for COVID-19 or if over the past 14 days they have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19;
6. Ticket holders must confirm they are aware and informed of the risks inherent to the COVID-19 situation;
7. Submitting to a body temperature check on entry to the stadium (if required by national/local legislations);
8. Wearing a mask covering their nose and mouth at all times within the whole stadium Maintaining social distancing while at the stadium, including from other spectators and venue workers, unless advised by the venue staff or where mitigation measures (e.g. plexiglass sheets) are in place;
9. Adhering to the seat allocated to them, which ensure social distancing between all ticketed seats;
10. Not occupying any seat other than the one allocated with their ticket.
11. The spectators should also be recommended to: Regularly disinfect their hands, using the hand sanitizers provided around the stadium;
Avoid crowding and congregating in groups;
Download and use contact-tracing apps permitted
Use contactless payment to cash.
X/C. Different rules for online events
1. Online events can be live or recorded theatrical or other performances, events, which - at the time or during the period indicated during the ticket purchase - the Buyer acquires the right to watch with the ticket purchase. In the case of certain events, the Event Organizer also gives the ticket buyer the right to view the recording of the performance within a specified period after the date of the live performance. For some online events, it is possible to watch the entire show or individual sections repeatedly. Relevant rules may vary from event to event, details of which are provided in the event description.
2. The visual, audio and professional materials of the online events are the exclusive property of the Event Organizer. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the Customer acknowledges that the Event Organizer does not allow the recording or unauthorized use of all or part of the visual, audio and professional materials of the online events. It is not permitted to record online events in any way, to further use the recordings acquired by the Buyer, including in particular, but not exclusively, their reproduction, making them available to others.
3. Recording of the online event by any device, copying, exploiting it online or via any digital or analogue medium, in particular lending, making it available to others, placing it on the market, distributing it or selling it in any form, is strictly prohibited. It is also forbidden to change or modify any part of it, to incorporate it into any other work, publication, website, whether in electronic or other form. The Event Organizer, the author and the performers prohibit the use of the published recordings and professional materials without prior written permission in accordance with Act LXXVI of 1999 on Copyright under Section 36 (2). Unauthorized use has criminal and civil law consequences.
4. To view online events, you need to create a personal, permanent customer account. To create a personal customer account, you need an accessible, valid email address, name and password. After entering the data, the Service Provider's system will send a message to the indicated e-mail address, requesting its confirmation. The permissions to view each content are tied to a personal customer account. Accordingly, access to online events is non-transferable. In case of a recurring purchase, the Service Provider identifies the Customer's personal customer account based on the e-mail address and password. The design of the personal customer account is not the same for non-online events - optionally offered, used on a non-mandatory basis - registration. For technical reasons, accordingly, customers already registered on Jegy.hu also need to create a personal customer account if they want to view an online event. The personal customer account can be deleted at any time by sending an e-mail to the Service Provider's customer service.
5. To view the online event, the Customer must have software that meets the technical requirements set at all times, a proper internet connection and the necessary devices for viewing. The service provider's proposals for the minimum requirements can be found and checked on online.jegy.hu. If, in addition to the general requirements, you need a special device or to download a third-party software to view the online event, the relevant information is included in the description of the event. The Buyer shall bear all costs and data traffic fees related to his own internet connection. It is the Buyer's responsibility to ensure that the device on which the content is to be viewed is suitable for play the content before purchasing the ticket. The Service Provider shall not be liable if the Customer is unable to use the service for reasons beyond the Service Provider's control, for example because of the quality of the Internet access available to the Customer.
6. The Service Provider shall not be liable for damages arising and occurring due to unforeseen or out-of-activity events, omissions and malfunctions of Internet service companies, other malfunctions, virus infections or technical errors arising from the nature of online activity, or for the quality of streaming services and recordings provided by the Event Organizer. If the Customer notices an error while watching the online event, it is advisable to notify the Service Provider immediately, but no later than on the working day following the event, so that the error’s existence and its cause can be investigated. The Customer can not engage in any conduct that overloads, obstructs or damages the Service Provider's informatic system.
7. If a given online event can be viewed at a given time or period and the Buyer does not watch it at the given time or period, the Buyer acknowledges that he / she cannot claim an additional occasion or a refund of the ticket price. The Buyer acknowledges that if he / she does not watch / listen to the online performance in its entirety, he / she is not entitled to any additional opportunities or refunds.
8. Online events may include content that may be harmful to the personal development of minors. Accordingly, the purchase of viewing rights is not permitted for minors, and minors are not allowed to view online events without parental or guardian permission.
9. The Service Provider provides its service for online events as an intermediated service. Accordingly, the Service Provider provides online access to the content of the Event Organizer that creates the given content and publishes it within the framework of online broadcasting.
10. The Service Provider provides its services related to online events - if no other information can be found in the description of the given performance - without territorial restrictions. However, some events might have territorial restrictions, based on restrictions of copyright, performer rights, or other reasons. In these cases, prior to the purchase, the Service Provider provides this information at the event description. In case of territorial restriction, the Service Provider is entitled to check the IP address of the Customer, to monitor compliance with the territorial limitation, and to refuse access if the place of viewing would violate the territorial restriction.
XI. Trademarks appearing on the website and copyright
1. Trademarks displayed on the Service’s website are the exclusive property of Service Provider or other rights owners. These designations cannot be used in any way, distributed or published without the expressed and prior written consent of Service Provider or the copyright holder.
2. Information and other documents available on the website are protected by copyright; the holders of these rights are Service Provider and the copyright owners. The information and other materials available on the website cannot be used for any other purpose than that of the website, cannot be copied, published or distributed by third parties without expressed and prior written consent of Service Provider or the copyright holders.
3. Service Provider obtains unlimited and exclusive use rights relating to any notes (e.g. chat, blog), comments, suggestions and ideas made by Customer regarding the use of the website, but this does not mean that any of the entries, comments, etc. should reflect Service Provider’s views. Service Provider is entitled, without limitation, to use, utilize, transmit, publish, delete or publish comments from the users of the website without any liability for compensation.
XII. Complaints Procedure
1. Details relating to Service Provider's headquarters, location for complaint management, postal address, e-mail address, website and phone number of its Customer Services can be found in Annex 1 of these GTC.
2. Customer may notify Service Provider of any complaints regarding Service Provider’s behaviour, actions or failures that is in direct connection with the sales and distribution of the product either in writing or verbally. Service Provider will investigate, and if possible, remedy the verbal complaint immediately. If Customer does not agree with the handling of the complaint or an immediate investigation of the complaint is not possible, Service Provider must immediately record the complaint and its stance relating to the issue and give a copy to the Customer if it was a verbal complaint or if the complaint was made via phone or other electronic communication, Service Provider will send the copy of the complaint at the same time it replies to the complaint in merit.
3. Service Provide shall reply to any written complaint in merit within 30 days after the receipt of such complaint and send its reply to Customer, primarily to the email address provided by Customer. If Service Provider rejects the complaint, reasons should be given. In case the complaint is rejected Service Provider has to inform Customer in writing which authority or arbitration body – depending on the nature of the complaint – can be contacted. Service Provider must provide the postal address of the competent authority or arbitration body relevant to the headquarters of Service Provider.
4. Service Provider is not engaged in public Service activities; therefore it is not subject to the special rules governing such activities (operating specialized customer Services, extended opening times, ability to book appointments, continuous availability, five-minute check-in times, customer protection officer, etc).
XIII. Closing provisions
1. In order to provide opportunity for those Customers who have no opportunity to study Service Provider's General Terms and Conditions online to familiarize themselves with the rules relating to their purchase and the Tickets, Service Provider has requested the ticket offices with whom it is in contractual relationship that the present GTC or at least the summary contained in Annex 1 is to be made available to all customers purchasing tickets from Service Provider`s system in a visible place in their ticket offices. When purchasing a ticket in a ticket office, the summary contained in Annex 1 of GTC must be accepted by Customer, which establishes a written contract between the Customer and Service Provider.
2. The Service Provider is entitled to use subcontractors and processors. It is responsible for subcontractors as if the service was itself provided.
3. The present GTC is written in Hungarian and its interpretation is governed by the rules of Hungarian law.
4. In matters not regulated in this GTC, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
Agreement with INTERTICKET Ltd. for those purchasing tickets in the ticket office
Attention! Organizers of each event may set different rules. Please inquire at the event organizer!
1. INTERTICKET Ltd. (hereinafter referred to a „Service Provider”) operates an online system (hereinafter referred to as „the System”) to promote the purchase of tickets and season tickets (hereinafter referred to as „the Tickets”) for various theatre, music, sport and other events (hereinafter referred to as Event).
2. The organizer of the event (hereinafter referred to as “Event Organizer”) is responsible for the delivery of the Event as advertised. Service Provider assumes no responsibility for the conduct of the performers, athletes or other performers or the quality, organization or failure of the performance. Service Provider sells the Tickets and any relevant services for the performances and cultural-artistic productions organized by the Event Organizer as a commissioner, or if such agreement has been made, as an agent or intermediary. If Service Provider sells the Tickets as a commissioner, Customer will receive an invoice for the Tickets from the Service Provider, whereas if Service Provider acts as an intermediary in the sale of the tickets, the invoice for the Ticket will be issued by Event Organizer.
3. The Event Organizer`s name and address are included within the description of the Event. The name and other identification details of the Event Organizer are also included on the front of the Ticket.
4. Unless stated otherwise on the Ticket, Ticket entitles Ticket holder to one‑time entry to the Event stated on the Ticket, for one person. Lost, damaged or destroyed Tickets cannot be replaced.
5. Certain Tickets entitle only a certain group of users for entry (child Tickets, senior Tickets, professional Tickets etc). Service Provider does not check entitlement at the time of purchase. However, Event Organizer is entitled, via security working at the venue, to check whether the Ticket holder is entitled to use the special admission Ticket. Admission may be refused until Ticket holder is able to justify that they are entitled to use such special Ticket.
6. In certain cases, Tickets only allow access to certain areas within the Event.
7. Depending on its type, Ticket may contain digital and analogue security features which protects the Ticket against fraud. If Service Provider, Event Organizer or the security company working at the venue believes that the safety features on the Ticket are damaged, incomplete, show signs of deliberate damage or they perceive the Ticket to be reproduced or copied, holder of the Ticket may be refused entry to the Event or ordered to leave the venue of the Event. If entry is refused for the above reasons, Customer has no right to claim damages from Service Provider.
8. All consequences and damages resulting from loss, theft, defective printout, copying, duplicating of self-print Tickets are the Customer's responsibility. Customer must take the printed e-Ticket to the Event. Customer acknowledges that Event Organizer verifies the e-Ticket’s barcode electronically at the Event and immediately invalidates it. Entry is granted by the first validation. Therefore the first Ticket accepted by Event Organizer’s entry System as valid will be accepted as a valid Ticket. Any subsequent attempt will be invalid and thus unsuccessful; the Ticket holder may be refused entry irrespective of the fact whether the person showing the invalid Ticket is the person who has originally purchased the e-Ticket.
9. The Event can only be visited at the visitor's own risk. Although the Event Organizer shall take all reasonable care to ensure the safe running of the Event, Service Provider does not take any responsibility for any potentially irresponsibly behaving visitors. Persons under the influence of drugs, intoxicating substances or other psychedelic substances will be refused admission even if they present a valid Ticket.
10. Video and sound recording may be carried out at the Event in which visitors to the Event may be recorded. The visitor of the Event cannot claim any compensation or payment from Service Provider for such recordings.
11. Visitors may be removed from the Event if they breach terms and conditions, the terms of the Event or Venue, breach any rules or regulations specified by the security staff or other policing staff in order to ensure uninterrupted entertainment of other visitors to the Event. In case of such rejection, Service Provider cannot be held responsible for compensation.
12. In case of the majority of the Events, Event Organizer reserves the right to make justified alterations to the person of the performing artist, participant or performer, or the cast of the Event.
13. In case of an outdoor Event, it is possible for Event Organizers to advertise a reserve day (rain day). If the rain day has been advertised, Event Organizer may decide any time to run the Event on this day. Service Provider shall inform Customers of such decision via the www.Jegy.hu website immediately as soon as it receives this information from Event Organizer. Customer accepts that it is not entitled to right of withdrawal if the Event is run on the so-called rain day.
14. Service Provider shall take all reasonable care to ensure that Customers are informed and the return of the Tickets is facilitated in case the Event is cancelled. However, Customer accepts that in case an Event is cancelled, Event Organizer makes the decision relating to the process, venue and time limits of Ticket redemption, and the realization of such will be the responsibility of the Event Organizer. Service Provider shall promptly publish any such information on the Jegy.hu website as soon as it is officially received from Event Organizer. In the absence of such assignment from Event Organizer to refund Tickets, Service Provider shall not be responsible to refund the price of the Tickets. Refunds will be issued during the timeframe specified by the Event Organizer, but within a maximum of thirty (30) days¢term of preclusion, by presenting the original Ticket and receipt. Neither the Event Organizer, nor the refunding company shall be responsible to pay for any additional, real or perceived damages or expenses in addition to the actual price of the Ticket.
No refunds will be issued in cases other than the cancellation of the Event.
Have a great time!
Sample declaration for withdrawal and cancellation
(Please complete and return only if you wish to withdraw from the contract if you have purchased a ticket that is not for a specific date or if you have purchased other goods than a ticket.)
"Recipient: InterTicket Kft.
1139 Budapest,Váci út 99. Floor 6.
I, the undersigned, declare that I exercise my right of withdrawal / termination in respect of sale of the following product(s) or the contract for the provision of the following service:
Date of contracting (purchase of tickets) / date of receipt:
Electronic ticket code number / in case of online event or in case of purchase of other goods number of the invoice belonging to the purchase:
Aware of my criminal liability, I declare that I have not used the ticket / viewed the online event. (Only if a ticket has been purchased.)
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Email address used to purchase:
Signature of consumer(s): (paper declaration only):
Information on Withdrawal/Cancellation
1. Right of Withdrawal/Cancellation
If you bought Tickets that are not for a specific time (for example museum Tickets that can be used any time, etc.) or other items (e.g. books, publishing, merchandising products, etc.) you have the right to withdraw from the contact within 14 days without any justification. The cancellation/withdrawal period ends with the end of the 14th day from the date of conclusion of the contract or if you purchased other products than Tickets, this period ends with the end of the 14th day from the day the product was taken over by you or any person other than the courier you have specified.If the Buyer purchases a ticket for an online event that is available within a specified time interval and can be viewed one or more times within a time period (available video content, video on demand), then the Buyer – according to the 45/2014. (II.26) Government Decree 29. § (1) m) - by clicking on the “Watch video” button or starting to watch the video in any way, the Buyer gives his explicit, prior consent for the Service Provider to start the fulfillment and declares acknowledging that he/she can no longer exercise his/her 14-day right of withdrawal as he/she has already begun viewing the video content.
If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw from/cancel the contract, please return a clear statement with your intention to withdraw from/cancel the contract to the following address: InterTicket Kft., headquarters: 1139Budapest,Váci út 99. Floor 6, phone: +36-1-266-0000, email:email@example.com(for example by post, fax or email). You can use the sample declaration of withdrawal/cancellation included in Annex 2 of this document. Your cancellation/withdrawal will be considered as done within the deadline if you send your declaration of withdrawal/cancellation before the deadline specified above.
The effects of Withdrawal/Cancellation
If you withdraw from the contract, we will immediately but no later than 14 (fourteen) days following the receipt of notification regarding cancellation or withdrawal refund the total amount paid by you, including postage (with the exception of any additional fees that arose as the result of you requesting a different courier method to the normal, cheapest option offered by us).The amount due will be repaid to you using the same payment method you used during the purchase unless you specifically request a different method; you shall not be liable to pay any extra charge in case of such refund.
In case of contracts regarding the purchase of products, you have to return the item without any delay, but within 14 days, the latest following the notification of withdrawal. The deadline will be considered as kept if the product is sent before the end of the 14-day period. We are entitled to withhold payment until we receive the product or until it is undoubtedly proven that it has been returned by you: the earlier time of the two will have to be taken into account. The direct cost of returning the product will be borne by you.
You will only be responsible for any loss of value if it resulted from any use over the use to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the product.
Information on liability for defects, product warranty
1. Liability for defects
When can you use your right for liability for defects?
You can enforce liability claims, according to the rules of the Civil Code of Hungary, against the company in case of defective performance by the Service Provider.
What are you entitled to, based on your claim on liability for defects?
You are entitled to submit the following claims, of your choice, based on liability for defects:
You can ask for repair or replacement, except if the claim of your choice is either impossible to fulfil or would cause disproportionate expense for the company. If you did not or could not ask for repair or replacement, you can request that the price is proportionally reduced or you can attempt to resolve the issue at the expense of the company or have it resolved by others, or – as a last resort – you may withdraw from the contract. You may revert from your choice of claim to another, but you will be responsible for any relevant costs unless it was justified or if the company gave grounds to such.
What is the deadline to exercise your right for liability for defects?
You must report the defect immediately after its discovery, but no later than 2 months after its discovery. However, please note that you will not be entitled to exercise your right for liability for defects following the 2-year deadline following the completion of the contract.
Against whom can you assert your claim for liability for defects?
You can assert your claim for liability for defects against the company.
Are there any other conditions relating to exercising your right for liability for defects?
There are no other conditions other than reporting the defect within 6 months following the completion of the contract if you prove that the product or Service was provided by InterTicket Ltd. However, after 6 months following the completion of the contract you have to prove that the defect you discovered was already present at the time of the completion of the contract.
2. Product Warranty
When can you use your right relating to product warranty?
In case of defects of goods (products) you can exercise your right either for liability for defects or product warranty at your discretion.
What are you entitled to based on your claim on product warranty?
As a claim under your right for product warranty you can only request repair or replacement of the defective product.
In what case would a product be considered as defective?
The product is considered defective if it does not meet the conditions regarding quality effective at the time of it being placed on the market or if it does not meet the characteristics advertised in the specification given by the manufacturer.
What is the deadline to exercise your right on product warranty?
You may exercise your right for product warranty within 2 years after the time the manufacturer places the product on the market. After this time, you will lose this right.
Against whom can you assert your claim and are there any other conditions relating to exercising yourright on product warranty?
You can only exercise your right for product warranty against the product's manufacturer or distributor. It is your responsibility to prove the product's defectiveness in case you intend to exercise your right for product warranty.
When will the manufacturer (distributor) be exempt from its liability for provide product warranty?
Manufacturer (distributor) will only be exempt from its liability for product warranty if it can prove that:
· the product was not manufactured or distributed as part of its business activity, or
· the defect was not recognizable at the time of distribution with scientific or technical knowledge, or
· if the defect results from meeting compulsory conditions or certain acts or provisions.
For exemption manufacturer (distributor) needs to prove only one of the above conditions.
Please note that you are not allowed to claim for liability for defects or product warranty for the same defect, at the same time. However, if you have successfully exercised your right for liability for defects, you are entitled to exercise your right against the manufacturer in relation to the replaced product or replaced part.